Open Online Resources
Open online courses resources are free online materials that aid your study. Some may have licences that outline the terms and conditions of use. Please check the licences and give attributions when citing them.
MERLOT provides access to curated online learning and support materials and content creation tools from educators, learners and researchers.
• DOAB - Directory of open access books
A directory of online scholarly peer-reviewed books
• DOAJ - Directory of open access journals
A directory of online scholarly peer-reviewed journals
• OATD - Open access theses and dissertations
A source for online graduate theses and dissertations published from around the world.
• OpenDOAR - Directory of open access repositories ;
A directory of online academic repositories.
• Creative Commons Search
Quick search to more open online resources
Collections & repositories
• DPLA - Digital Public Library of America
Images, texts, videos, and sounds from America
• OKR - Open Knowledge Repository
Open access repository from the World Bank
Open Educational Resources from the UK
• Openstax CNX
Open educational content from Rice University
• The Conversation
Articles and opinion pieces from Australian academics and researchers
More resources in Quantitative Finance and Statistics.
• Federal Register of Legislation
Australian acts, bills, legislative instruments and gazettes.
• World Bank Photo Collection
Australian government datasets
Useful tools to use data