Legal Posts & Insights
The study of law is complex and trying, and never-ending. To better assist you in your online legal research, the Library has made available an array of extra resources. These support materials are from legal experts and practitioners around the world. They are as practical and visionary.
The latest on the most extensive range of legal journals in the Australian market, along with articles, news and submission requirements.
Australian Business Law Review
- Australian Journal of Administrative Law
- Australian Intellectual Property Journal
- Company and Securities Law Journal
- Environmental and Planning Law Journal
- Australasian Dispute Resolution Journal
- ...and much more!
A forum of discovery of topical legal news, industry trends and best practice from thought leaders, practitioners and subject matter experts. There are insights and commentary on the legal issues and technologies, podcasts, articles, reports and case studies. The topics are as diverse as:
Tech and the Law Report 2020
- Practical Solutions to COVID-19 Legal Challenges
- A Barrister’s Perspective on Smart Legal Research
- State of the US Mid-Sized Legal Market
- The Legal Operations Balancing Act
- What Law Firm Practitioners Really Think About Doing Legal Research
- ...And much more!
The law is changing and dynamic. Expect new topics and updates from these pages and commentaries.
Should you have any other queries, please contact us directly: email@example.com