University of Sydney Library Membership
The IMC Law School provides you with fully subsidised memberships to the University of Sydney Libraries including its Law Library. It’s a supplementary service that we provide in addition to our own Library.
The University of Sydney is located in Camperdown, walking distance from Redfern Station and a short drive or bus ride from IMC.
How to apply:
- Download and complete The University of Sydney Library Borrowers Card Application Form (filled and signed). You are eligible for a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month membership under the community borrower category.
- Prepare the following documents:
- Photo identification (e.g. Driver's Licence, NSW Photo Card or Passport)
- Online payment receipt ($40 for 3 months, $80 for 6 months, or $160 for 12 months for membership fee). Pay via the Student Centre.
- Include a passport-size photo (see application form for guidelines). Prepare Two (2) proofs of address (e.g. phone bill, credit card bill, bank statements). All Documents need to be signed by a JP (Justice of Peace) prior to scanning and emailing.
- Scan the documents and e-mail them to email@example.com and CC in firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retain your payment receipt for reimbursement from IMC's Finance Department in the Biomedical Building. Your card should be posted to you by the University of Sydney.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com