University of Sydney Library Membership
The Sydney City School of Law provides you with fully subsidised memberships to the University of Sydney Libraries including its Law Library. It’s a supplementary service that we provide in addition to our own Library.
The University of Sydney is located in Camperdown, walking distance from Redfern Station and a short drive or bus ride from IMC.
To apply for a University of Sydney Library card, you will need to prepare the following documents:
- A University of Sydney Library card application form (filled and signed). You are eligible for a 6-month membership in the community borrower category.
- Photocopy of your passport or driver's licence for identification purposes
- Digital photo (headshot, passport size)
- 2 proofs of address; e.g. phone bill, credit card bill, bank statements
- All Documents need to be signed by a JP (Justice of Peace) prior to scanning and emailing.
- Payment receipt ($80 membership fee for a duration of six months)
Scan the documents and e-mail them to email@example.com and CC in firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retain your payment receipt for reimbursement from IMC's Finance Department in the Biomedical Building. Your card should be posted to you by the University of Sydney.
To download an Application Form, please click HERE (PDF 132.1KB).
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com